Pages

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog. I decided it was time to start this blog and dedicate it to Stampin Up. If you are new and just stopping by I have another blog you may want to visit. It's My Cricut Closet. While I will be dedicating that site to my Cricut and other crafts... I still have lots of Stampin Up projects over there. I hope to bring over a gallery soon. Until then you can click on this link to visit me there. Enjoy!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm back... for real! Lets recap....

Pin It

Hello Stampers! I've missed you so much. Where has the summer gone? Back in July I thought I was back to my old routine... seems like that was just yesterday. But here we are half way through September almost. There has been a lot going on around my house and I think it's finally going to start dying down. We had some issues with our house and thought we were going to lose it. Last Friday we closed on it officially (for the second time). Since then things have been hopping around here. We took out three trees, painted and now we are working on doing some major changes to our landscaping. Now that the weather is awesome out, it will be nice to work in the yard. AND... with ALL the kids in school this year... I get to get back to doing some crafting. I can't wait!

Well... in the world of Stampin Up there is lots going on as well. I'll be catching myself up along with catching you guys up over the next few posts. Today I wanted to make sure you have the latest info on Stampin Up's "Back to Spool" special. It is for the entire month of September so you still have time. For every $40 you spend... you can get a FREE spool of our 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon. They come in our 5 2012-2014 In Colors. The only thing better than our awesome Stitched Satin Ribbon is when it's FREE.



Here are the colors you can choose from. Click on the image below to place your order now. 


You can also click HERE for a PDF file of the information. 

It's great to be back and I look forward to bringing you more updates over the  next few days. As I get "My Stampin Closet" cleaned up I will get some projects made to share with you. It's been so long since I've really got to play. 

Tomorrow I will be sharing some things about the Holiday Mini Catalog. If you haven't seen it yet... you are going to LOVE IT! Check it out HERE and let me know what your favorite item is in the new Mini. 



And of course... there are so many awesome things in this catalog that  you are going to want to know the supplies they used. So here is the 2012-2013 Holiday Catalog Stampin Supplies (PDF)

No comments:

Post a Comment