Pages

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog. I decided it was time to start this blog and dedicate it to Stampin Up. If you are new and just stopping by I have another blog you may want to visit. It's My Cricut Closet. While I will be dedicating that site to my Cricut and other crafts... I still have lots of Stampin Up projects over there. I hope to bring over a gallery soon. Until then you can click on this link to visit me there. Enjoy!!!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

MDS Downloads... Just a Little Late

Pin It


Hello... Sorry it's late but here are the weekly downloads from this past Tuesday, October 9th. I really like them all... but the Christmas ones are my favorite. Here they are.





How cool are the Ornament Keepsakes Kit and the Oh What Fun Overlays Stamp Brush Set? I love them. And with the changes in MDS2... that makes these even that much better. And what a great price on them!

If you haven't tried the new MDS2 you should really check it out. Here's the link....
You can also go directly to my website at www.angieoverton.stampinup.net and order any of the downloads and get your FREE Trial of MDS2. There are tons of videos on how to use it. They are short and easy to follow. Just check them out at My Digital Studio.net. There are tons of ideas and tutorials. Go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment