Pages

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog. I decided it was time to start this blog and dedicate it to Stampin Up. If you are new and just stopping by I have another blog you may want to visit. It's My Cricut Closet. While I will be dedicating that site to my Cricut and other crafts... I still have lots of Stampin Up projects over there. I hope to bring over a gallery soon. Until then you can click on this link to visit me there. Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Digital Studio Tuesdays Downloads

Pin It

I've been off the computer for a while. Had some projects outside that I've been working on. Sorry to not post more. Today I'm sharing with you the weekly downloads for My Digital Studio. I don't know if you are aware yet but Stampin' Up! is coming out with My Digital Studio 2. I'm really excited about the changes that are coming. SU hasn't announced the official release yet but I'm really looking forward to it.

With the release of the new annual catalog also came a new update for MDS. Have you updated yet? You'll get the New In Colors. I don't know about you but I love the new In Colors. If you haven't seen them yet here they are....


These colors look so great together. And don't be fooled by your initial thought of Summer Starfruit. It looks great with all the other colors. You are going to love these color combinations. 


And here are this weeks digital downloads.



A great thing about the digital downloads is that you have instant access to therm. You can purchase them on my website HERE, download them and start creating. 

And as always... if you haven't tried MDS yet, here is your chance to download it FREE and try it out for 30 days. It will change the way you scrapbook. Don't be afraid to try it... I was. I love scrapbooking and I thought that the digital route would take the joy out of it. But really it just ads to it. I haven't gone completely digital. I like doing both. I also like doing "hybrid" pages and cards. I can be creating a page and add digital elements to it or create a card digitally and after printing it off add layers for dimension or do some embossing. The options really are endless. Go ahead and check it out. Click on the link below to get your free trial.


No comments:

Post a Comment