Pages

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog. I decided it was time to start this blog and dedicate it to Stampin Up. If you are new and just stopping by I have another blog you may want to visit. It's My Cricut Closet. While I will be dedicating that site to my Cricut and other crafts... I still have lots of Stampin Up projects over there. I hope to bring over a gallery soon. Until then you can click on this link to visit me there. Enjoy!!!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Twitterpatted & Layered Labels

Pin It



I decided to play with some of my new things today so I pulled out the Apothecary Accents Framelits and Layered Labels Stamp Set. I wasn't sure what paper I wanted to use and then I remembered that Twitterpated is in the new catalog. I was so excited that they carried it to the new Annual Catalog. Here's what I came up with.



I'm really enjoying the Framelits. I love that they are so easy to store, have several different sizes and the price is great. Don't get me wrong... I love my Big Shot dies and all of my punches. But the fact that I can get 4 different die cuts out out of this Apothecary Accents set and still take up minimal room... I LOVE that! 

Here are the supplies that I used....


Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Love, Love, LOVE your DSP and framelits selection here!! I dont have the newest Framelits yet but ... Um NOW I have to have them!
    Thank you for sharing this wonderful card and I look forward to seeing more!
    Happy Stampin Friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! I don't have all of them yet... But I will soon lol. I just love them.

      Delete
  2. Love your card. The papers are so awesome together and the framelits are so cool. Yep, now I want them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Winnie! Still loving the framelits. They are awesome!

      Delete