Pages

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog. I decided it was time to start this blog and dedicate it to Stampin Up. If you are new and just stopping by I have another blog you may want to visit. It's My Cricut Closet. While I will be dedicating that site to my Cricut and other crafts... I still have lots of Stampin Up projects over there. I hope to bring over a gallery soon. Until then you can click on this link to visit me there. Enjoy!!!

Monday, April 16, 2012

I've Got the Blues... Mixed Bunch & Edgelits

Pin It

Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo and some Summer Smooches. Wasn't sure where I was going with this when I started so I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet. This card started out going to be Tempting Turquoise, Tango Tangerine and Rich Razzleberry. LOL... not sure how I ended up here. Let me know what you think... or how I could change it up.

I just have a short time to post so here are the supplies used

Mixed Bunch Stamp Set (Mini Occasions Catalog)
Blossom Punch (Mini Occasions Catalog)
Tempting Turquoise & Whisper White Cardstock
Summer Smooches DSP (Sneak Peak available now through April 30th)
Tempting Turquoise & Island Indigo Ink
Rhinestones
Whisper White Satin Ribbon
Stampin Dimensionals
Big Shot
Edgelits Adorning Accents
Adorning Accents Embossing Folders

No comments:

Post a Comment