Pages

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog. I decided it was time to start this blog and dedicate it to Stampin Up. If you are new and just stopping by I have another blog you may want to visit. It's My Cricut Closet. While I will be dedicating that site to my Cricut and other crafts... I still have lots of Stampin Up projects over there. I hope to bring over a gallery soon. Until then you can click on this link to visit me there. Enjoy!!!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Triple Treat Flower Scrapbook Page & Happy Friendship Friday!

Pin It

Someone wished me a Happy Friendship Friday today. Which seems fitting since the scrapbook page I did today is about friendship. I hadn't thought about it when I was creating the page. My inspiration was two of my crafting friends. They were at my workshop last night and I could kick myself for not getting a pic of them. It would have been perfect for this page. I will have to get one of them next time.

The photo I took is horrible but the project I'm sharing with you today is my FIRST scrapbook page using Stampin Up. I started out with Bashful Blue as my base and just sat there wondering what colors I wanted to add to it. I wasn't sure where I was going with it and so I got out my handy dandy.... Color Coach. (too much toddler cartoons in my life.. lol). This is the first time... but not the last... that I've used my Color Coach. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. So the color combo that it gave me was Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery. So here is my page. Hope you enjoy it.


Supplies
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery
Punches: Fancy Flower, 5 Petal Flower
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, SU Button (button is from a retired button pack from SU)

DON'T FORGET!!!
Don't forget to check out the Retiring Stamps List. Unfortunately the Triple Treat Flower stamp is one of the stamps that are retiring. If you don't have it now... GET IT! It's one of my favorites. Click below for the list. 


The above link will take you to my online store where you can order Stampin' Up! 24/7. You can view all the retiring sets along with a pic of each one. You can also Click HERE for a PDF file of the list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment