Pages

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog. I decided it was time to start this blog and dedicate it to Stampin Up. If you are new and just stopping by I have another blog you may want to visit. It's My Cricut Closet. While I will be dedicating that site to my Cricut and other crafts... I still have lots of Stampin Up projects over there. I hope to bring over a gallery soon. Until then you can click on this link to visit me there. Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Newest My Digital Studio Downloads

Pin It

Check out these great new downloads for My Digital Studio. I really like several of these. The trifold cards aren't really my thing...but honestly... I like ALL the others. This could be a totally new addiction. LOL

Here's what I'm thinking...Stampin Up comes out with new digital downloads every Tuesday. I think that I'm going to start My Digital Tuesday. Every Tuesday I will show you the new downloads along with either a new project using MDS or a tutorial...OR...both :) Sound good? I'm not sure if I will start it next Tuesday or the following...so keep an eye out.

Here are the downloads for this week. ENJOY!







Don't have MDS? Try it free for 30 days. Click below.



Don't forget that Stampin Up released its list of over 200 stamps that will be retiring. These stamp sets will retire May 31, 2012. June 1, 2012 is the release of the new catalog. Don't miss out on these sets. Click HERE for the list in PDF forat. Visit my website HERE to place your order and for a visual list of the stamp sets retiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment