Pages

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog. I decided it was time to start this blog and dedicate it to Stampin Up. If you are new and just stopping by I have another blog you may want to visit. It's My Cricut Closet. While I will be dedicating that site to my Cricut and other crafts... I still have lots of Stampin Up projects over there. I hope to bring over a gallery soon. Until then you can click on this link to visit me there. Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Retiring Stamp Set - For Everything and Digital Downloads

Pin It


Today has been a busy day. But I did get some stamping in. I started with a card and quickly found that I didn't have all the supplies I needed to complete it. But it gave me the inspiration to move on to the next project... and use what I have ON HAND. LOL!

Retiring May 31, 2012 - For Everything (wood-116954, clear-120459)

Click on the links above to purchase 24/7.

For a PDF file of the entire list of retiring stamps click HERE.
To shop for retired sets click HERE. You will also find a picture of all the sets.

I love this stamp set and hate to see that it is retiring. There are lots of images from this set that I like... but ended up only using one. Here's my simple card...



This card came together really easy and really quick. I used the Blossoms Bouquet Triple Layer punch and my Simply Scored to add a little dimension. Hope you enjoy. 

Supplies: 
One thing I learned while building my Classic Ink Pad collection was that the Stampin Write Markers are AWESOME! I bought the entire color collection of markers before I started building my ink pads. Now I have EVERY color ink that's needed. So no mater what color I need for my project... if I don't have the pad... I've got the marker. For details on joining a Marker Club email me. 
***TIP***
I used markers on this card rather than the ink pads. 
I did not list the phrase "hello" stamp set. It's from Teeny Tiny Wishes. It's actually "hello baby". I used my Real Red Marker and just colored just the part of the stamp I needed. 



AND... Today is Tuesday so new MDS Digital Downloads are available.

Click HERE for your FREE trial version of My Digital Studio! 
You can also click on the banner above.










No comments:

Post a Comment