Pages

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog. I decided it was time to start this blog and dedicate it to Stampin Up. If you are new and just stopping by I have another blog you may want to visit. It's My Cricut Closet. While I will be dedicating that site to my Cricut and other crafts... I still have lots of Stampin Up projects over there. I hope to bring over a gallery soon. Until then you can click on this link to visit me there. Enjoy!!!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking with My Digital Studio

Pin It

I really do love playing around with My Digital Studio. Here is another page I created. It's a simple 8x8 layout. I love this picture of my step-daughter Serenity. Look at those lashes!
This was also taken at James' 1st birthday.


In this layout I used images and embellishments that come from the following Digital Content. The brown polka dot came from the DSP in Christmas Jingle Digital Kit, the flowers are from One Of A Kind Stamp Brush Set and the lettering is from Summer Home Digital Kit.


Christmas Jingle Digital Kit and One of A Kind Stamp Brush Set are only available when you purchase the MDS Software (full version) or the Express Booster Pack. Summer Home can be purchased separately for $14.95. When I purchased my software I bought the Express Software and then added on the Express Booster pack. All three of these were included.


Click above to view the most up to date MDS Catalog  (October 2009-April 30, 2012). You can also click on the link on the right side bar. The MDS Catalog is updated monthly with the newest downloads available. I will update the link on the right side bar when available.

If you are still hesitant about digital scrapbooking you can try My Digital Studio Express for FREE for 30 days. Download it, play with it. Make a few pages. I was very intimidated by it at first but the software is easy to use. Once you create a few pages I think you will love it.
Click on the MDS logo below to download the MDS trial or to purchase other Digital Kits.
Click here to purchase other content.

Happy Digital Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment