Pages

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog. I decided it was time to start this blog and dedicate it to Stampin Up. If you are new and just stopping by I have another blog you may want to visit. It's My Cricut Closet. While I will be dedicating that site to my Cricut and other crafts... I still have lots of Stampin Up projects over there. I hope to bring over a gallery soon. Until then you can click on this link to visit me there. Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mini Carryover and MDS Downloads

Pin It

Yesterday was the last day of the Occasions Mini Catalog. It's sad to say goodbye to some of the awesome products that were available. But guess what? There are a  few items that are still available. Check out the list by clicking HERE!

I'm also hearing that there are two more stamp sets that will be available and that you will see them in the new 2012-2013 Catalog. Once I get some confirmation I will share which sets they are.

Check out the list... but here are some pics of some of my favorites that are still available.



These are just some of the items still available. These are just a few of my favorites. Click on each item to order now. Don't forget to check out the Carryover List. 


And here are your newest weekly downloads. What a great selection we have this week. The pirate collections Ahoy Matey Ensemble is sure to be a popular one. Can you imagine not just the scrapbook pages but also the other items you can create using MDS? You can create birthday cards, invitations, party decor.... whatever your mind can come up with.
The Happy Campers Memories Brush Stamps will be great for those camp outs and other adventures. The Fifty Nifty Kit will be great for vacations, homeschooling and school projects as well as your regular scrapbooking and card making. The Sunflower Stamp Brush is great too. I have the Doily one and it's fun to use to make backgrounds. And last... but not least... It's A Wrap Occasions Stamp Brush Set is going to be fun. I've made some wraps for little chocolates before... and if you are making multiples for baby showers, wedding treats, teacher gifts or for whatever event... being able to print them out using Stampin' Up!'s great designs makes the chore MUCH easier.
And here they are....Enjoy!



Don't forget... if you don't have MDS you can download My Digital Studio Express for FREE! You can try it out for 30 days to see if you like it. It's an awesome program so I warn you... you are probably going to love it just like me. Another great thing about MDS downloads... you can purchase the downloads without the MDS software. You can use it in software that you already have such as Photoshop. Cool huh!
Click HERE to see more MDS downloads.

No comments:

Post a Comment