Pages

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog. I decided it was time to start this blog and dedicate it to Stampin Up. If you are new and just stopping by I have another blog you may want to visit. It's My Cricut Closet. While I will be dedicating that site to my Cricut and other crafts... I still have lots of Stampin Up projects over there. I hope to bring over a gallery soon. Until then you can click on this link to visit me there. Enjoy!!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Digital Studio Scrapbook Page and New Downloads

Pin It


Happy Tuesday! You know what that means. Stampin' Up! is tempting me with even more digital downloads for My Digital Studio. I can't help it. I want them ALL! But... here is the page I worked on today in MDS. James is now


All the digital content that I used came from the full version of MDS. 
I used the following to create this page:

-  Big Bold Birthday (Stamp Brush Set)
-  Summer Home Lables (Embellishments)
-  Happy Birthday Borders (Embellishments)
-  Happy Birthday Elements (Embellishments)
-  (2) Circle Punches

For some reason... I can't find the "happy birthday" banner that goes across the bottom. If someone knows where that came from please let me know. :)

James is a bit bigger now. He's 3 1/5



And here are the Digital Downloads for today... again... I love them all. 



As always... you can purchase these downloads directly from my site to use in MDS or in other digital programs. Visit my Stampin Up web site and click on "Products -> Shop Now". This will take you to my digital store.
Have a GREAT day!
Happy Scrapping :)




No comments:

Post a Comment